Nathalie Lasselin shares her passion for exploration and filming of the world beneath the surface through unique multimedia conferences.
Some of the places where she presents her conferences: France, Canada, USA, China, Belgium,Slovenia, Turkey, Australia, Singapour …
Her conferences transmit much more than the mere underside of simple exploration. In her quest to discover the land of the unknown, Nathalie never ceases to venture beyond the boundaries of that we know and thus constantly testing her own limits.
Theme around her lectures
- Do you dare facing your fears?
- Redefining goal and success
- Team building – Who is right or need to be?
- What we don’t see, do exist. What I’ve learn from my exploration in the dark waters
Her commitment to exploration, which is instilled in her philosophy of life, continues long after the adventure through a sharing of knowedge and actions to protect our common heritage.
- Nathalie has been giving conferences in both french and english at various organizations and events since many years;
- Conferences are designed to address all ages but can be tailored to meet the needs of specific audiences.
Each year we add new topics based on current expeditions and projects.
Nathalie Lasselin invite you to see her interventions on TV and radio.
As a photojournalist, Nathalie Lasselin contributes to numerous publications in Canada, USA, Spain, France, Hungary, UK…