Nathalie Lasselin is working as a director of photography / cameraman, for documentaries / feature films / commercials.
Her services can be requested with or without equipment. She is also a specialist in underwater filing and extreme environments.
She won the award of Best camera at the golden dolphin festival – Russia for her documentary H2O secrets.
- TShoot in more than 45 countries
- Film – 4K – Aerial– Drone – Underwater
- Filming in remote regions
- Service including equipment
Member of differents professionnals associations
- AQTIS – ARRQ
- CSA – Unrestricted scuba diver
- Opérateur de drone avec assurances
- CV (in French)
Excerpts of her work
Documentary / Wildlife