Awards winning Underwater Filmmaker – Explorer – Speaker
Formally trained as a director of photography, Nathalie made her debut at the National Film Board of Canada. Beginning her career in film, she has captured breathtaking images of treasures and mysteries of this earth in both photo and video. Behind the camera, Nathalie’s work incudes commercials, vidéoclips, feature films and documentaries in more than 45 countries.
GEMINI AWARD: Best nature, science, environment documentary show. Chasseurs d’épaves, Historia. Nathalie was the Direcor of photography, underwater cameraman and chief of diving.
CHINA: Nathalie contribute to Chinese television with her underwater images of the exploration of the chinese karst
In 1995, she started Pixnat Productions. This service and rental equipment company specializes in underwater films and more recently has become a production house for documentary films.
Nathalie casts an inquisitive eye on our blue planet and with Pixnat Productions she documents the captivating exploration of our earth. Her films have been critically acclaimed and have received numerous awards at international festivals as well as having been released on DVD and television in over 25 countries.
Nathalie is the director of photography of the latest film from Marquise lepage. RVCQ February 27, 2016
Nathalie continues to share her passion and expertise even beyond her film productions.
Adding to her many endeavors:
- Photo-journalist diving magazines (Canada, USA, France, Spain, Hungary, UK)
- Instructor recreational diving, technical, rebreather and cave diving. TDI PADI CMAS DAN
- Public speaker
- Diving expedition leader
- Hors Circuits Unis TV : Expert milieu sous-marin
- Chasseurs d’Épaves Historia TV : Expert plongée épave, DOP, chef de plongée
- 2 hommes en or TeleQuebec 21 sept
- Global News 20 sept
- CBC sept 19
- CTV Montreal News 19 sept
- TVA Denis Lévesque, 18 sept
- Hebdo Rive Nord 18 sept
- Radio-canada 15 septembre 2018
- Journal de Montréal 16 septembre 2018
- LCN 18 sept
- TVA nouvelles
- Journal de Montréal 14 septembre 2018
- CBC news
- 98,5 FM
- L’Éveil – film Immersion Arctique
- Hebdo Rive nord 19 juillet 2018